Grounds Use Permit Coordination
- Link here for the Grounds Use Permit form.
Use of this form requires Adobe Reader. It is a free download available here .
- Student Organizations should contact the Dean of Students office at 348-3326 or link here for the Student Event Grounds Use Registration form. This is link is for Student Groups only.
- Use of University Space, Facilities and Grounds Policy
- Facility and Grounds Use Insurance Requirements
- The University of Alabama Facilities and Grounds Tree Care and Maintenance Policy states: Having healthy trees is a top priority to keep our campus beautiful.. Misuse of any and all trees is prohibited. Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to climbing, use of ropes, wire, hammocks, slack lines, zip lines, nails tape and signage, etc. All these issues cause stress, scarring and, often broken branches, which can lead to disease and death of an otherwise healthy tree and therefore is prohibited.
- All groups using the any campus grounds are subject to and must agree to the General Terms and Conditions for Grounds Use.
- Frequently Asked Questions concerning Grounds Use and Grounds Use Permits
- Vehicles are not allowed on 6th or 9th Avenues and are never allowed on the Quad.
Grounds Use Permits should detail the location of the planned event. Below are links to two different (and printable) PDF maps to help you describe the location on you request. One map is for Quad events and the other is for other locations on campus.
- Listing of approved caterers
- For correspondence concerning Grounds Use permits, please email email@example.com or call 348-6777.